ok, a stupid question but...I gotta know

cerebusa

Registered
What is a "Squid", outside of the marine life variety I am at a loss. I have seen it posted a lot and I do see it is not a term of indearment so...Help an old guy out here fellas. I need to get down and jiggy with the lingo. Ok my son just told me he would have to smack me around if I tried to sound hip again, or use "jiggy" in another sentence. Thank you for your patience. Mike:lol:

squid used as bait 4 fishing.They call you that means your bait easy pickens @ track.Somebody you want race 1st round.

Thank you o wise ones, I feel smarter already.:bowdown: And now that I know what it is and I aint one, I will sleep better at night. Although there does seem to be a lot of them around my area. Do they breed?? You would think one of Darwins theorems would come into play and they would become indangered and protected by the State. Oh no, I'm thinking too much now, my head hurts......

squid.jpg

I particularly liked tha squid in t-shirt, shorts, & flip flops standing up on the tank. How dumb is that? :poke:

I like this definition:

Urban Dictionary: squid

An extremely rare animal with a short lifespan. Usually a new sport bike enthusiast with the reasoning of a lunatic, whom you might see thrashing on an R1 wearing sandals, shorts, and a tee.
When found lying motionless on the pavement, this creature transforms itself into a stream of blood, exposed flesh, and broken limbs. Hence the squid moniker.

There are a few more at that site.

I must applaud the many sage answers and replies, you my sirs have made my night. And as the kid in that ghost movie said..."I see stupid people", or somethin like that...

Back