Ohlins fully adjustable shock

OB_Cycle Stuff

Registered
I have one left. The shock is a special made shock that has the ride height adjuster built into it. Only three in the US for the busa. Let me know if you would like to be one of the three. $1300.

Cycle Stuff,
would you kindly e-mail me as to where you obtain your Ohlins product here in the U.S. I have a customer that wants one for a Katana and several e-mails and calls to find out dealer and retail pricing have gone
unanswered. I would appreciate the help.
E-Mail: Klies ECP@aol.com or through my website:www.easterncycleperf.com
Thanks!

Is the ride height adjuster remote mounted,like the R1 setup? Any more on the avail of the MR CF windscreen?

[This message has been edited by mike k (edited 18 March 2000).]

I tried the email in your profile and it was returned undeliverable, pleas email me at mkorpon@hotmail.com so I can order. Is the Ohlins shock made by Ohlins for the Bus or put together by another so it will fit?

Save your money on the Penske.....(geeeee Jeff don't you guys use one on your race bike?).

Ohlins is the only way, see the light, run to the light.

Fred call me monday morning, for the shocking truth about the Ohlins "factory" shocks. The call is worth the time trust me!

I can stop by monday morning on my way to NY and show you three of them.

Michael, hemillard@snet.net

Anyone ready for titanium linkage???????

[This message has been edited by KawAbuser (edited 19 March 2000).]

I don't know if it is the same or not but I found a distributor for the Ohlins who claims to be able to supply rear shock for under $800 shipped to your door.

SU 841 46PRCS

for a $500 savings I'll give it a try if anyone else is interested let me know, mkorpon@hotmail.com

The ohlins shock part number listed in the above thread does not have an adjustable length capability.

These custom Ohlins are available with a selection of springs to the proper rate for rider weight.

I also offer an Ohlins replacement fork for the Haybusa.

Back