oh yea!! its nfl time again!!

dirtyred

Registered
NFL time again fellas and ladies and I love it! who is yalls favorite team?

Ill go first, im a die hard skins fan through and through! they arent much good but i stay through the good and bad!

OH YEAH dirtyred!!! HAIL :cheerleader:

Washington-Redskins-Logo.gif

we'll def. have to keep this going, i can talk about football all day long!! anyone gonna try and catch the eagles game tonight, vick can play tonight.

Takeuon, you gonna get to the panthers/redskins game on oct 10, i see your in raleigh so you have about the same distance as me. ill def. be there.

we'll def. have to keep this going, i can talk about football all day long!! anyone gonna try and catch the eagles game tonight, vick can play tonight.

Takeuon, you gonna get to the panthers/redskins game on oct 10, i see your in raleigh so you have about the same distance as me. ill def. be there.

Man, I'm sure going to try. Going to be a tough game. I'll need to look into tix ASAP. PM me if you want to discuss details. Maybe we can hook up.

Oh sure, use blatant sexual reference as a diversion tactic... :whistle:

we'll use whatever it takes to get the win :thumbsup:

btw, here's one for GSXcite and GSXTacy (i know i'm going to pay for this one :laugh: )

RaiderLove.jpg

How far back did you have to go to find some Raider success ??? :poke:

GO RAMS

Pretty far. TOO far. Especially for a SB win. :blush: Although, we at least have an insane owner to blame for our situation and we can excuse the SB loss to the Bucs since we had just given them Gruden (arguably, the brains of the Raiders team of the era) that season. Just sayin'.

Rams ladies on the bike are keepers. :thumbsup: However, you may wanna cut the one in the black t-shirt. :laugh:

:beerchug:

Back