Oh Randy........are you still hungry?

twotonevert

Member of P.E.A.
Donating Member
Registered
Very easy to make..........Banana Chocolate Chip bread. Fresh out of the oven.

Thanksgiving 09 004.jpg

Chocolate not your thing? How about Banana Pecan Nut bread............hmmm yummy in my tummy!

Thanksgiving 09 005.jpg

Juli had to work today, I am home baking. Think I may start some peanut butter cookies.......after my nap. :whistle:

I am working today also, can you swing by and whip a few of those up for me?:laugh:

Now I am hungry, those look good.:thumbsup:
Bubba

pay backs bro pay backs.... You know Karens favorite is Banana nut with Pecans.. (and after I tell her what you just did? she might not think you are such a "handsome" guy.. :rofl:

Recipe:

Taken from "Eat up, Slim Down"

1 & 1/2 cups of flour

1 & 1/2 teaspoons baking powder

1/2 teaspoon baking soda

1/2 teaspoon salt

1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon

1/2 cup of sugar

2 egg whites

1/2 cup of fat-free vanilla yogurt (one of the small single serving cups works great)

2 tablespoons butter, melted

3 large ripe banana's

1 cup of mini semisweet chocolate morsels

Prehead the oven to 350 and coat an 8 x 4 loaf pan with non-stick spray. Powder with flour and shake around, this will let you lift the bread out of the pan with ease once it cools.

In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.

In a large bowl, with an electric mixer, beat sugar and egg whites until light and fluffy. Blend in yogurt and butter.

Mash bananas with a fork and stir into yogurt mixture.

Stir in flour mixture, then fold in chocolate chips. Pour into the prepared pan.

Bake 50 to 55 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.

Remove from oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes, remove from pan and allow to cool completely. (You will thank me for coating the pan with flour during this step)

If you want nuts like pecans or walnuts, or whatever, substitute those for the chocolate chips.

Per slice: 239 calories, 5g protein, 42g carbs, 6g fat, 8mg cholesterol, 284mg sodium, 1g fiber

Let me know how yours turns out. My boys love this stuff! :cheerleader:

as i wait for food to magically appear in my fridge you guys are killing me with hunger:laugh:

Banana Pecan !!
1223128330751.jpg

I just picked up a smoked turkey from the bar-b-q barn they threw in a pumpkin pie $40
Wifes also cooking another turkey+making dressing.Lets post thanksgiving dinners :thumbsup:

Back