Off side pic of 4-1 exhaust

ckrouze

Registered
Could someone share a left side pic of their bike with a single can exhaust. I want to put a full system on and there are some great deals on a muzzys full , but I'm not sure if I'll like the left side naked in which case I guess it will have to be the HMF 4-2-2 system. Thanks!

I took this pic a while ago. It's not a 90 degree shot, but it'll give you a hint.

DDNC.JPG

i'm a fan of 2 pipes myself... hence the reason i decided against the full system and couldnt justify the cost of boltons, i just bought a set of painted/drilled stockers.
smile.gif

Thanks for the pics...it looks better than I thought it would but it looks like the undertail mod may be neccessary to make it look right.

To me a one pipe makes the Busa look like a Big Fat
wow.gif
GSXR 1000. Not knocking
down.gif
a 1000, but a Busa ain't no GSXR 1000 ! I really like the twin exhaust, to my eye they make the bike look balanced like a real GT  
tounge.gif
. Plus, it makes me look good and balanced also  
laugh.gif

down.gif

down.gif

Well folks....I was torn myself on this very issue and I hafta agree that the duallys out back Look cool but...in the end my priorities ran like this...

1st?..."Weight Loss"...(after all...this is the big reason for me going to a full system over bolt ons in the 1st place...which it soundly is)

2nd?..."Sound Quality"...I was so thrilled with the performance of my new to me busa (almost a year ago) that I pretty much vowed to myself (at that point) that rushing out to blow a grand (or more) on a full system would be financial foolishness..well...it's almost a year later and my thoughts have changed and to put it bluntly?...I just can't take the whisper quiet, over-grown fishtank pump like purr of that heavy azz stock system...so?...it's high time I let the beast growl and roar...like the king of the jungle it truely is.
biggrin.gif

and..Coming in a lowly 3rd?...is "POWER"...now the only reason it placed so low is the fact that with the busa?...I definantly don't need more of it but...I certainly could put it to good use down here on these long, flat, straight and desolate florida roadways.
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif

and lastly?...coming in at a real lowly 4th place on my short list is...justifiably..."LOOKS"....and even though this is the first bike I've owned since my old CB 750 FOUR days that had dual exhaust?...that has Dual Exhaust?...as cool as it "Looks"?.....it's simply gotta go...as demanded by priorities #'s 1-3 above.

Brocks Streetmegaphone with the gen3 headers tips the scales at less than 9lbs (yes...the entire system
wow.gif
) makes the most power of any "off the shelf" full systems out there....howls like a banshee and for bonus points?...looks waaaay cool...which to sum it up means...I haven't ordered it up yet but...my choice has been made.
biggrin.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

I agree Jinkster, I had a Hindle system but swapped it for a Yosh. The weight savings over stock plus the added power made a big difference.

Could someone share a left side pic of their bike with a single can exhaust. I want to put a full system on and there are some great deals on a  muzzys full , but I'm not sure if I'll like the left side naked in which case I guess it will have to be the HMF 4-2-2 system. Thanks!
Its a damn good looking bike no matter how you slice it
super.gif

Sorry for the double post and the ass shot. Something went wrong during the posting process.

Back