OEM Parts Orders....Just FYI

Hey Daniel,

I need stock sized steel sprockets 17/ 40 and a new 112 link ZZZ chain. ( Gold colored )

What's the price to 06070 ?

I'll send a money order.

Timmy I will inbox you price and address in a few minutes... Thanks for your patience.. You sure you don't want to go with a ZST Zvx2? We have had better mileage and usage out of it with min. stretch and no hole in side plate so structure is better in flexing from side load..

Hey Daniel,

I need stock sized steel sprockets 17/ 40 and a new 112 link ZZZ chain. ( Gold colored )

What's the price to 06070 ?

I'll send a money order.

Last edited:
sent you email Daniel... tired of waiting on honda east, apparently even the new guy is no longer there....

Timmy I will inbox you price and address in a few minutes... Thanks for your patience.. You sure you don't want to go with a ZST Zvx2? We have had better mileage and usage out of it with min. stretch and no hole in side plate so structure is better in flexing from side load..

I am out of the loop on this new chain.

I shall googgle it.

I have been getting a solid 25- 30K out of the ZZZ.

How much more would this other one be ?

it's a great chain,few dollars cheaper. I got nitrousjunkie and frisbee to switch to it after my recommendation and he was killing zzz chains. No issues anymore, I use them on my own stock stuff, 200hp nitrous stuff and into the high 400's..

I am out of the loop on this new chain.

I shall googgle it.

I have been getting a solid 25- 30K out of the ZZZ.

How much more would this other one be ?

New or used rising links that I can trust? Gen I

i don't have any or a recommendation. I don't do alot of rising links but Soupy's or I may have some in a box. I will do some looking over weekend, how many mm you want?

i don't have any or a recommendation. I don't do alot of rising links but Soupy's or I may have some in a box. I will do some looking over weekend, how many mm you want?

Sorry I didn't see this, 25mm/1 inch. I know normally they aren't too expensive anyway. But figured I'd ask.

Sorry if you want the cheapo's i would search them out yourself on ebay maybe or soupy's performance.

I didn't see this, 25mm/1 inch. I know normally they aren't too expensive anyway. But figured I'd ask.

Daniel is the man to go to ! He has been my only mechanic for over 10 years now and has always got the parts or advice to keep my bike running awesome !!!

it's a great chain,few dollars cheaper. I got nitrousjunkie and frisbee to switch to it after my recommendation and he was killing zzz chains. No issues anymore, I use them on my own stock stuff, 200hp nitrous stuff and into the high 400's..

Hey Daniel ,

Did the research on the ZVx2 it has 460 Lbs less tensile strength than the ZZZ .

I am always up a better mouse trap, but this time I think I shall stick with what I know and stay with the ZZZ in gold please.

I'll send out the money order beginning of the week.

Yeah I know I could get the links from Soupy's but I needed them quick and since you are just down the road a bit and if you had them I'd drive down and get them.

Thanks, and it's been my pleasure to be for that long. It's always fun working with you. Thanks for the loyalty.

Daniel is the man to go to ! He has been my only mechanic for over 10 years now and has always got the parts or advice to keep my bike running awesome !!!

No, worries like i said i have used them in some of the most extreme conditions. I just believe in the best product for the situation. If it holds up to the abuse we use them in, on a simple street bike they will last long time with maintenance. I will watch for money order.. Thank You Again for The Long Time Business Dealings Also.

Hey Daniel ,

Did the research on the ZVx2 it has 460 Lbs less tensile strength than the ZZZ .

I am always up a better mouse trap, but this time I think I shall stick with what I know and stay with the ZZZ in gold please.

I'll send out the money order beginning of the week.

Yeah switching things up due to the cheap chinese/hong kong stuff, moving towards keeping mostly neccesity not accessory stuff on hand. Inventory cost to much to sit on this stuff anymore with low return.. I hope to get to point where I only have new stuff on shelf and not have to spend hours wasting time with questions,lol.

Yeah I know I could get the links from Soupy's but I needed them quick and since you are just down the road a bit and if you had them I'd drive down and get them.

Back