OEM Parts Orders....Just FYI

GoldenChild

DID HE REALLY SAY THAT?
Donating Member
Registered
Hey just so you all know we been here a long time, we can get all brands oem parts also and ship directly to your house. You get fast response time too.. We even sometimes have the small stuff in stock new and used... We also sell almost all brands of aftermarket stuff too. I ask if your just price shopping, save us some time and buy it cheapest place you already found it..Customers who want quality service don't care about pennies....You get technical support also on the parts you buy, not gonna find that many places you get the cheapest parts.. Getting you the right parts the 1st time, so you can be riding faster.....Safe Riding...

Don't be alarmed if I ask you alot of questions, it's to be sure your not wasting money on something that's not broke and that you get the right part for your bike... It's not a free tech line, but to assure you get what you need or if there is a easier fix..

We ship to anywhere a mail person can deliver to you also.... we know shipping rules and help best we can with your duties...

cloudninemotorsports@comcast.net

Last edited:
How 'bout a price for an oem air filter. Gen2.

:please:

Believe it or not I have one from a brand new 2013 that was delivered here from a dealership to have full exhaust, pipercross filter put on.. How about $37 tyd can ship today.

large (904).jpg

large (905).jpg

Last edited:
this better not be an April Fool's Day joke...

Most know I don't do alot of joking when it comes to business. I tell you the truth regardless whether I sell you something or not..

Most know I don't do alot of joking when it comes to business. I tell you the truth regardless whether I sell you something or not..

I hear ya - and thanks... I'm gonna need some stuff soon so I'll be in touch when I have my ducks in a row!

I appreciate the business no matter how big or small it is.. you get the same service..Thx

I hear ya - and thanks... I'm gonna need some stuff soon so I'll be in touch when I have my ducks in a row!

Daniel is good people! I've had the pleasure of doing business with him and would recommend him! Good to have him on the .oRg!

:thumbsup:

+1 on buell pegs... and a clutch lever ( all for an 01 blast)

you are also on my radar for a belly wing (red) just gotta have the extra bucks for it.. no refund this season (BUMMER!!)

+1 on buell pegs... and a clutch lever ( all for an 01 blast)

you are also on my radar for a belly wing (red) just gotta have the extra bucks for it.. no refund this season (BUMMER!!)

New
lever oem in stock

Back