Ocean City bike week...Maryland

Dozerdriver

Registered
Any members in the area going... would be great to meet some of you guys. How about you Lycan? It is the week of Sept 14 thru the 20th. :beerchug:

I have not run this by BusaPebbles but looks like fun. I grew up in OC. Takeuon if you decide to roll up let us know.

I have not run this by BusaPebbles but looks like fun. I grew up in OC. Takeuon if you decide to roll up let us know.

Most definitely Dino. I'm still looking at my schedule and ironing out the details as well. I'll be in touch

I plan on going Wed night to Sunday, staying by the Delaware line. There are a bunch of us staying at the same place, mostly Suzuki's and my wifes Harley. She won't ride a sport bike ....well at least not yet. :whistle:

That weekend before the 12th and 13th wildwood nj has bike event. im going on the 13th for the day and then the following weekend the 19th going to maryland.

Probably not guys, Ill be heading back from another trip a few days prior so....if things chnage ill let you guys know:thumbsup:

I spent time in Ocean City at a research conference last year and really enjoyed it. I may have to check this out!

Back