Ocala , Florida bike night still happening????

Happy to say I got a chance to go lastnight to Ocala, Fl silver springs blvd wallmart parking lot to bike night and yes it is still there.:thumbsup: About half the crowd from what I remember but still about 50 bikes.

Heyyyyyyy.....I didn't know anything about this ...I would love to take a ride up there to check out some new peeps :thumbsup: Most thursdays we ride to Orlando Bike night but if weather permits I will be headed up to the Ocala bike night with a few peeps ..

i dont know that i would ride all the way from tampa to go to the ocala bike night. its alright, its ALOT of harleys. it aint much but its about all we have in ocala.

Whats with this new place, or at least I'm told it is new, in Ocala called the "tilted Kilt"? A few people keep telling me we need to ride down and check it out because it is a "good place with good views". Don't think they have a bike night, but maybe we can turn a regular night into one:whistle:

it a few months old. they have plenty of motorcycle parking out front with a big outside seating area to keep an eye on the bikes. the food is good the girls are o.k....i asked the other day if they had a bike night and the girl told me no but they were going to have one eventually.

Back