O2 sensor needed?

Klutch556

Registered
So it's been like two years since I installed my akro system. Here's how it's all set.
Schnitz flashed ECU.
Akro 4-1 full system.
Pair valve block off plates.
And it just occurred to me... Was I supposed to reinstall the o² sensor into the new pipes? Lol

My Tsukigi full system came with a terminator plug that goes on the stock connector to the stock O2 sensor. I just have that hanging there.

Maybe a flash is capable of compensating for the lack of stock O2 sensor signal. I just use a Bazzaz on my bike without a flash.

o2term.abras.jpg

My Tsukigi full system came with a terminator plug that goes on the stock connector to the stock O2 sensor. I just have that hanging there.

Maybe a flash is capable of compensating for the lack of stock O2 sensor signal. I just use a Bazzaz on my bike without a flash.

View attachment 1639273
That's what I use too, my Bazzaz AFM plugs into the O2 sensor plug

That's what I use too, my Bazzaz AFM plugs into the O2 sensor plug
By "AFM" are you talking the Bazzaz Autotune? So you have the AFM tuner and that plugs into the stock harness? I would have thought the AFM would send data to the Z-Fi which would then adjust fueling in the ECU. That's how DJ Autotune works.

I have the Z-Fi on the bike but I have never installed my AFM yet.

By "AFM" are you talking the Bazzaz Autotune? So you have the AFM tuner and that plugs into the stock harness? I would have thought the AFM would send data to the Z-Fi which would then adjust fueling in the ECU. That's how DJ Autotune works.

I have the Z-Fi on the bike but I have never installed my AFM yet.
That's the one, Z-AFM, I also have the Z-Fi

Back