O.K. Rubbah is confused ... again.

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
There's a new beer out. Its made by Molson, which means it will probably taste like donkey urine but wont be quite as refreshing.
Anyway, it has what seems to be(at least to Rubb anyway) some weird ingredients.
It has the usual hops,barley,malt,water,an' Yak pi$$...
but it also has Guarana...which is supposed to be a natural source of caffeine. Too fuggin bizare...right.

You go out,buy a couple cases of this liquid indigestion drink the krap down, get all hopped up on alcohol an' caffeine, then the party ends, you go home jump into yer jammies, hit the sack....
an' find that you've got the bed spins...

now what-in-the-fug are you gonna do...

you cant get to sleep, cause them Molson bastids just loaded ya up on enuff caffeine to wake Pope Paul.

Stoopid idea. Dumb ingredient. I dont get it.

by the way... it dont taste that great either. hehehehe...

hav a drunken 1...RSD.

This is what happens when breweries collide
laugh.gif

Molson-Coors HA!

thats retarded.alcohol is a depressant and guarana is a stimulant i want my caffeine in the morning when im hung over not while im getting drunk lol

Ah yes the ol stimulant in the alcohol trick ... been done years ago but is trying to make a come back with the popularity of Red Bull and the like.

I think it was Letterman who said years ago : It'll be great! You can get a headache real fast now!
wink.gif

Rubbah,

You must not have seen the ad campaign for this new product.  It is actually targeted toward fixing the complaint that women have about how men will always fall asleep right after sex.  They thought that by adding in the stimulant, that the man would hold, cuddle and nurture his partner after making passionate love to her.  The problem is that they never considered outside influential factors.  In the case study, they found that after intercourse, instead of responding to their partners needs, most male Busa owners would jump out of bed and go wash their motorcycle or surf the net for more accessories.......

<!--EDIT|HeliBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1114283952 -->

Rubbah,

You must not have seen the ad campaign for this product.  It is targeted toward fixing the complaint that women have about how men will always fall asleep right after sex.  They thought that by adding in the stimulant, that the man would cuddle and nurture his partner after making love to her.
I don't have that problem... you wanna know what I did to take care of that whole "snuggling thing".

I know this f ag that lives down the street,real qweer bastid,I pay him to come over an' snuggle with my wife after I do the fun stuff. It works out great . Then ,in the morning,he'll take her out shopping too. They go look at material to make new curtains,go to yarn sales,shid like that.

its awesome...I'm tellin' ya... hire yerself a qeer.

hav a lude 1...RSD.

Dont drink the bud version it tastes like sh*t.  Kinda like red bulll and beer.
That's EXACTLY what it tastes like!! They don't sell it here in Florida but I tried it when I was in Vegas a few months ago. Tastes like the SHIZZIT!! If you can't find them in your area, just mix a RedBull and a Bud and you have the exact same thing.................YUCK!!!!

Ok, this doesn't sound like anything I wanna try. I'm drinkin to passout and forget, not get strung out and jittery.
laugh.gif

Dont drink the bud version it tastes like sh*t.  Kinda like red bulll and beer.
That's EXACTLY what it tastes like!!  They don't sell it here in Florida but I tried it when I was in Vegas a few months ago.  Tastes like the SHIZZIT!!  If you can't find them in your area, just mix a RedBull and a Bud and you have the exact same thing.................YUCK!!!!
definitely not a good tasting combo.

I think it would make for one funny drunk. I can see it now. The poor guy would be a human pinball. With all the cafeine he would be wound up tighter then a spring but the alcohol would keep him off balance. Numerous full speed headplants into the walls.
laugh.gif

I've had plenty of Sparks be4, its not bad, the Budweiser one is the nastiest...

so now instead of Beer just having female hormones in it, it will have you jacked up too. Great, another way to attract attention..... "I AM CORNHOLIO"

Rubbah,

You must not have seen the ad campaign for this  product.  It is  targeted toward fixing the complaint that women have about how men will always fall asleep right after sex.  They thought that by adding in the stimulant, that the man would  cuddle and nurture his partner after making  love to her.
I don't have that problem...  you wanna know what I did to take care of that whole "snuggling thing".

I know this f ag that lives down the street,real qweer bastid,I pay him to come over an' snuggle with my wife after I do the fun stuff. It works out great . Then ,in the morning,he'll take her out shopping too. They go look at material to make new curtains,go to yarn sales,shid like that.

its awesome...I'm tellin' ya...  hire yerself a qeer.

hav a lude 1...RSD.
That is an impressive use of resources Rubbah. Do you also keep his fat sister on retainer in case you need a tire changed???

It sounds like they want to keep all the drunks awake so they can drink more beer.

Back