NXT Level Racing Turbo questions???

OB_gsxr1300

Registered
I am interested in your HayaBusa Turbo for my
'00 Blue and silver Model. I just had some questions.
From your website you infer that you are going with a different fuel-injection system.
Which is a wonderful idea. A PC-II is really just a toy compared to a real EFI system.
I have a Turbo GPZ1100, with a MoTeC M4Pro
Sequential injection system.. it has traction control, boost control, telemtry autoshift etc. etc.
Sign me up on your list to be notified when your system is available.

only one left in up coming batch.it's coming in 3 weeks so if you want it you better jump on it.i will get mine at the same time.JE offers 1360 turbo pistons also and are one heck of a good product.this is ganna be a hell of a summer!if you get one let me know maybe we can get a bunch of turbo busas together sometime.

1300- The aftermarker controller we will be selling here in the future are the mother of all boxes! But they are not a motec! These boxes will control just about anything but when it comes to fuel injection we have decided to limit its control. We have decided to set it up to run a set of injectors..ie an additional set of injectors like on some of the turbo kits,yes you will be able to map it!. It will be able to retard timing etc..its main function is traction control and progressive nitrous or boost.This box does alot more but because it is still hush hush this is all I will say. I will post more when the boxes are ready.
seb

1300-no on the busa we are not going with a different fuel injection system.Stock one will remain..we will however control the second set of injectors with this box. On our triple turbo gsxr yes it will have a aftermarket fuel injection system plus the box!
regards,
seb

Back