Now this just sucks

ditchdr

Registered
Seems some girls in a Honda tried to cut off a much bigger cement truck,, truck over turned onto them, and filled the car with cement.. Do people just not understand a big truck can not stop or turn like a car? I feel bad for the famlies of the girls killed,, but man this is just messed up..

http://www.charleston.net/news....st_area

That is soo sad.
sad.gif

I feel bad for the truck driver. He now has to live with this tragedy.

All your life you wonder how you're going to die...then one day...you find out.

That's a shame. Not sure what was really going on, but thoughts go out to all the families.

So sad. I also feel bad for the truck driver...he was just going about his business and now this.

I know a guy in Scottsdale (double amputee) that was hit by a tar truck in Alaska.. the truck rolled and dumped the hot tar into his car.. by the time rescue could get to him, the tar had cooled.. needless to say, they had to "cut" him out of the car "sans" legs..

I still dont know if the accident killed them, or if it was the concret filling the car that did.. I am gonna call a buddy of mine who works for Charleston County EMS and find out.

Sad to hear
sad.gif

But generally, people just don't give big trucks enough space. Sometimes you get away with it, sometimes you don't...

I feel bad for the truck driver. He now has to live with this tragedy.

I also feel very sorry for that truck driver.
I see it daily where idiots cut trucks off in traffic.
This is what happens, it's a horrible way to learn paying with your life.

That woman obviously didn't respect the situation and paid with 2 lives.

Back