Now this is a must see..

When I used to race my integra, one time I raced a low 10sec mustang. My fastest time was 10.6, only reason I beat him was because of the hole shot. His car had proven many times how fast he went. But at the end of that race I had more talent that particular race. If my brother races me in a turbo busa with me in my 1000rr I will smoke him because he doesn't have the skillz to race a bike with power. So yes talent will beat power, if that other race doesn't have enough skillz.

When I used to race my integra, one time I raced a low 10sec mustang. My fastest time was 10.6, only reason I beat him was because of the hole shot. His car had proven many times how fast he went. But at the end of that race I had more talent that particular race. If my brother races me in a turbo busa with me in my 1000rr I will smoke him because he doesn't have the skillz to race a bike with power. So yes talent will beat power, if that other race doesn't have enough skillz.
apparently you havent raced anyone with a Turbo Busa then.

an average rider riding a turbo bike would smoke you on a 1000rr by 10 or 20 bike lengths at least. a stock 1000rr is not a good drag bike at all. ive seen good riders ride then at the track and go high 9's with them at best. im sure a great rider could go a little faster but most go mid 10's with them trying to keep the wheel down. its light and has a short wheelbase. its a GP race bike not a drag bike.

maybe you should go for a ride on a Turbo Busa before you state what they can and cannot do.

Back