Now this is a must see..

Very nice! Yell him to watch out for them rolling burnouts, they look cool, but if you screw up, it isn't quite so cool. Seen a guy smash the wall because of it.

I can't help but get that warm and fuzzy feeling watching his videos. :thumbsup: :laugh:

P.S. Ricky who?!?! :moon: :rofl:

Very nice video, and hats off to the rider. 9.4 is smoking on anything stock. Also, we have Ricky Gasdon doing 9.8 on the new "Stock" 2012 ZX-14 claiming "Supremacy". We need to send him this video, not to mention all those Busa doubters in our own ranks. Although I like the new ZX-14, it will never take the place of the Hayabusa................

I can't help but get that warm and fuzzy feeling watching his videos. :thumbsup: :laugh:

P.S. Ricky who?!?! :moon: :rofl:

Very nice video, and hats off to the rider. 9.4 is smoking on anything stock. Also, we have Ricky Gasdon doing 9.8 on the new "Stock" 2012 ZX-14 claiming "Supremacy". We need to send him this video, not to mention all those Busa doubters in our own ranks. Although I like the new ZX-14, it will never take the place of the Hayabusa................

Busa isn't "stock" either.
Nobody notice the swingarm extensions?
They do make a difference.

Busa isn't "stock" either.
Nobody notice the swingarm extensions?
They do make a difference.

I thought it looked a little a long the stock Gen 2 looks funky to me at the stock wheel base. His looked right to me meaning it was longer than stock.

Need to make sure these videos get posted in the Hayabusa archives for maximum hits

I did notice the extensions, as well as the stock cans and even the reflectors...
He doesn't have contractual obligations to sand bag on the busa either...:whistle:

Who's hatin'? I own and ride a Hayabusa...and still like and have owned Kawasakis.
He's running great times, and especially to be so young.
But if he could run that fast Without those extensions they wouldn't be on there now would they?
So what if the competition's bike(which is updated this year)is just a little faster with the right rider and conditions.
Kawasaki's improved bike will only drive Suzuki to update their's, so thank you Kawasaki.

Who's hatin'? I own and ride a Hayabusa...and still like and have owned Kawasakis.
But if he could run that fast Without those extensions they wouldn't be on there now would they?
So what if the competition's bike(which is updated this year)is just a little faster with the right rider and conditions.
Kawasaki's improved bike will only drive Suzuki to update their's, so thank you Kawasaki.

Who says the competition's bike is faster? You??

Who says the competition's bike is faster? You??

:popcorn: Here we go again :fight: I think we can all agree the stock Gen 2 is a sub 10 second bike for the life of me I can't remember or find the video of it. Can't remember the best time on it either. Can we go back to our corners or better yet get some good riders to independtly test the machines. I am sure it will be done soon :laugh:

Those are only there so he can bump the blue guys out of the second fastest spot...:whistle:

I just did a rough calculation and as near as I can figure.....If he was on a black busa and the strip was heading towards the south, the launch would spin the earth on its axis and give us 3 minutes and 37 seconds more daylight for the winter....:whistle: :laugh:

The ZX-14 had NOS Correct................And could not beat a STOCK BUSA with an Extended Swingarm. ???

The kawi rider slept at the light. Just because someone has nitrous or a turbo doesn't mean they are going to win a race. The person who wins the race is the one that has the most talent regardless of who has the faster bike.

The kawi rider slept at the light. Just because someone has nitrous or a turbo doesn't mean they are going to win a race. The person who wins the race is the one that has the most talent regardless of who has the faster bike.
have to disagree depending on how much more power one bike is making over the other. maybe with 20-30 hp but 40-50 hp not so much as long as the rider isnt a complete novice.

Back