Bone Chilling Ghost vid.

BlondeOnaBusa

Just call me B.O.B
Registered
Was surfing youtube and came across this video. Seems pretty real to me. :whistle:

I laughed my :moon: off when I watched this. Gotta love a great sence of humor :thumbsup:

For those that didn't get it....it was a spoof. Ghost don't fall much less limp away.

My husband didn't find it nearly as entertaining as I did either.

For those that didn't get it....it was a spoof. Ghost don't fall much less limp away.

My husband didn't find it nearly as entertaining as I did either.

Let me try to help here... My wife has a basic, ok, VERY basic sense of humor. I think that as a child she was strapped to a chair and forced to watch the Three Stooges for days, weeks and months on end. Any piece that has someone falling or getting bonked in the head is pure, comedic genius to her.
When she saw this vid last night she laughed so hard that she tripped the motion lights on the outside of our house!

I dunno, just post up some laughing smiley things :rofl: and all should be well...

Let me try to help here... My wife has a basic, ok, VERY basic sense of humor. I think that as a child she was strapped to a chair and forced to watch the Three Stooges for days, weeks and months on end. Any piece that has someone falling or getting bonked in the head is pure, comedic genius to her.
When she saw this vid last night she laughed so hard that she tripped the motion lights on the outside of our house!

I dunno, just post up some laughing smiley things :rofl: and all should be well...

Don't make me change your avater :poke:

and whats wrong with the three stooges????????????

ok ok heres my smileys i didnt watch it yet, stupid work thing blocks utube anyway here goes........:ghostface::ghostface::ghostface::ghostface:

Back