Not sure what to say...

BulletTrain

Call me Daddy...
Donating Member
Registered
Ok, I like stunt videos as much as the next guy... but this idea was just stupid from the word go...
drooling3.gif

Just plain stupid...

ahhahahahahahahahahahahaahahaha

what a tard......

thats what they make dirtbikes for.... atleast it would only be 200 lbs landing on you instead of 600.
laugh.gif

OMG!

I was like incredible...then I started laughing.

They told him to go faster...and he went faster alright.

Great vid! Thanks!

hehe.. you can got 1/4 faster... but not much more than that!!

with a little more gas I think he could finished the flip.

I know your supposed to get right back on the horse an all.. but I think that only applies if the horse doesn't land on top of you from about a 15 foot drop.. hehe

Ouch,

That's GOT to hurt
blush.gif

Right over that "soft" landing spot, and then to have it land ot top of ya.
wow.gif

Dang, I would lay down money that guy was from my neck of the woods...... Probably related...... Scary aint it.

Did you know that 98.76393 % of all redneck fatalities begin with the phrase "Hey ya all, watch this"

The remainder of the deaths can be attributed to "You can go twice as fast"

What a bone head....

Dang, I would lay down money that guy was from my neck of the woods...... Probably related...... Scary aint it.

Did you know that 98.76393 % of all redneck fatalities begin with the phrase "Hey ya all, watch this"

What a bone head....
That's strange... I always thought it went like this... "Hold my beer, Bubba... Hey ya'll, watch'iss!"
laugh.gif

Dang,   I would lay down money that guy was from my neck of the woods......  Probably related......  Scary aint it.

Did you know that 98.76393 % of all redneck fatalities begin with the phrase  "Hey ya all, watch this"

What a bone head....
That's strange... I always thought it went like this... "Hold my beer, Bubba... Hey ya'll, watch'iss!"
laugh.gif
Well, that's the variant we Texans use... ;)

The guy's lucky he didn't end up on the lip of that dumpster... he would have broken a hell of a lot more than his leg.

Also, great music.  I wonder if it was custom made for this vid.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

What a bone head....
laugh.gif
Hey BT,

Good one... Needed a laugh today.

But just need to correct one thing. It would all depend on how high up in the hills you lived. The valley people would say "hold da beer". Up in the hills it would be "hold the shine"

You guys are turning me into a board posting junkie.....

What a bone head....
laugh.gif
Hey BT,

Good one... Needed a laugh today.

But just need to correct one thing. It would all depend on how high up in the hills you lived. The valley people would say "hold da beer". Up in the hills it would be "hold the shine"

You guys are turning me into a board posting junkie.....
Lol... I see... As for this board turning folks into posting junkies... check my post count. I don't have NEAR that on ANY other board I play on...
wink.gif

Back