not starting

busafun

Registered
started gen 1 00 yesterday turnedover cpl times in my cold garage battery started to drain/weak but busa finally started..tried to start it again this morning..turnover but would fire up...now once turn key all lights on dash come on and off as normal except oil light..has oil in it..will turnover and made a poppin noise at bottom of bike a few times..im hoping battery is not strong enough..something in that nature and not my motor or anything locked up..ideal?

Last time my bike did that my plugs were soaked in fuel. Changed plugs and ran ten times better. Bike did same thing when I first got it, had injectors cleaned and ran much better. Dyno tune is on the way. Hopefully it's just a weak battery.

Same motorcycle and same problem please dude if u got the solution tell me? I’ve waste two weeks trying to solve it im depressed.

Same motorcycle and same problem please dude if u got the solution tell me? I’ve waste two weeks trying to solve it im depressed.

@Krmes welcome to the forum. Do not be depressed. All of these problems can be fixed.

Do you have a Hayabusa service manual? What is your skill level for working on the bike? What year is this bike, how many miles are on it, how long have you owned it, and what is the maintenance history of the bike?

For the very start of this, the battery must be in excellent condition and fully charged using a smart charger.

Exactly what is happening? It turns over but will not start? If so, as written above, the spark plugs are the first thing to look inspect.

unfortunately i don’t have the manual. I’m a mechanical but my electrical experience is very low. It’s 2000 and it has 12k km. I bought the bike 6 months ago. TBH i had to many problems but I tried to fix them all but its hard
I rebuild the tan kcuz it was corroded and I’ve changed the spark plug two months ago also the fuel injectors yesterday I went to a workshop for checking the flow. All are okay and ready to go

But after fixing the fuel injectors i start the bike it was okay the i turned it off and after two minutes I tried to start the bike and it start to do the problem.

The whole 6 months I owned the bike I’ve been fighting to fix it but it seem like this bike is cursed

Excellent detail that will help the members out @Krmes.

The whole 6 months I owned the bike I’ve been fighting to fix it but it seem like this bike is cursed

You have a low mileage bike that sat for a long time neglected and you are diligently fixing things one at a time. You will get it all sorted out. Many here have seen this same issue.

I am not a tech but I suspect that members would ask if the fuel pump/filters have been cleaned, so the same problem does not repeat?

See if one of the links in this thread will download a gen 1 service manual for you:

this is the only thing I didn’t do cuz the filter and strainer are really expensive with the same amount of many I can buy a new fuel pump. I don’t suspect the fuel pump filter cuz it worked befor two minutes of the problem. I think it’s an electric problem cuz the noise beck side and it seem like electric hitting the body of the bike i have a video that will explain everything

Back