Not done yet but take a peek

Matte_Black

Registered
Still have a few things to do to her before spring gets here but here she is.

Thanks to Labrocha, Mr. Droo and Sixpack (the Busa Don) for your help, I don't think I could have done it without their insight and professional advice. And thanks to the many other Org members who helped with your posts, past and present. Why do I sound like I just got a grammy or an oscar?:laugh:
Wish me luck

IMG_00000219.jpg

IMG_00000222.jpg

Why me Lord!! WHY! :banghead: :rofl:

You guys crack me up. Looking at doing those rims in black next season, That should give me about 20HP and the grab bar painted black another 5HP, hell if I do the hump black i'll be supercharging that bad boy :laugh:

That is sex on wheels man!!! I like the older kanji better. i may just have to do that!

Thanks you guys.
I'm thinking of going with black rims, rear sets and passenger foot pegs eventually, a few friends say I should put chrome rims on her but I don't like chrome on sport bikes personally but when i'm done i'll post more pix again Thanks for the comments. I appreciate it

That is one clean Busa. Very simple yet good looking. Dark grey wheels would look nice. Or the front white and the back black to match your color scheme. :thumbsup:

Looks good!
I think black wheels and pegs would make it look even better too(gas cap ring also).
Just an fyi, white wheels are a pain to keep clean, brake dust and road grime show up after every ride(had white wheels on my 02 gsxr1000, and I'm not one to clean a bike that often:laugh:)

Now get rid of those reflectors!:poke::laugh:

White outer wheel with black spokes:thumbsup:

Dare to be different....keep the reflectors:whistle:

Back