Not a turbo, but had fun anyway!!

busabrother

Registered
Been gone a few days visting family out of state and all. Luckily i decided to tow the bus with me. Pretty decent weather here on the east coast. Well where i was staying (location will remain a secret) was pretty rural. Open roads and few cops. There was a straight stretch that i measured three and some odd miles. NO homes just farms etc. I opened her up, (mind you since i bought her in Nov. I had no chance to see what she could do in the city.) As i EASILY get her to 170, i looked at the gauges. I was amazed because it felt as though i was still doing 80-90mph. Now being a big guy i tucked as much as humanly possible. and looked at the tach reading 9000rpms (still had some throttle left). But then i ran out of room quickly. If you didn't know.... the BUSA is amazing. I only got her back up to those speeds two more times in the last couple of days. Figuring i better not push my luck...also since the last time when i was cruising at 150...i cruised right past a state trooper in an all black squad. I quickly turned off, parked and walked away. came back and put my baby up. but once again i must say DAMN. I'm glad I have a BUSA! By the way didnt seem like thre trooper even tried to catch up. I watched as he drove right past me a few minutes later. Thank goodness i didn't have to run....oh but i was ready!!
super.gif

cant wait have only had my bus since november and havent had a lot of weather to ride ...cant wait till ..wednesday to go out:D

Back