Northern Wisconsin Current Storm 2-29-12 Going To Be Awhile Before I Ride

Runner44

Registered
Couple pictures from 6:30 a.m. 15 inches with 10 coming. Enjoy!

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

Man, you can keep that mess! Winter never set in here, and I sure don't want it to now. The high today is 70. :thumbsup:

Were the deer looking for food???

I sure hope those birds for that cage are still in the south :laugh:

All in all looks pretty cool:thumbsup: a little to cool for my taste :laugh:

Wow, that's a lot of snow, you keep that up there as I am only a state away, on a good note you do have some great beer up that way, spotted cow is my all time favorite beer, drink away my friend.

That is some powder! Can I come deer hunting at your house:please:

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

thats a lot of the white stuff, makes me cold just looking at it, the pics of the deer are cool though

Soo much snow !!! Looks really beautiful bit i am sure its a real pain cleaning your driveway .Good thing where i stay its riding season all year long except maybe few weeks in December/January.

Stopped snowing for the time being. Measured 21 inches. Had about 14 inches on the ground before today. Here is my 305cc 30inch cut Ariens snoblower and I. And yes, I do have snowshoes on in the last 2 pictures. The deer just love my back yard. My wife feeds them.

013.jpg

011.jpg

023.jpg

027.jpg

Runner44 said:
The deer just love my back yard. My wife feeds them.

So no hunting there huh:poke:
:laugh:

The snow sure is pretty when it is somewhere else:whistle:

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

Wow, that looks a lot like Alaska right now. I was in Wisconsin over Thanksgiving and it was still green there. Glad to see you guys finally got some snow.

Nice! My bosses are going up tomorrow night to Rhinelander.. Hopefully the snow sticks around for a couple weeks. We all know the businesses up there can use it!

Rain here.. I'm happy for it though. If we can't get major snow, I don't want any snow at all! :beerchug:

Back