New BUSA Owner In Northern Wisconsin

shortstuf

Registered
Well I finally got my new BUSA. I picked up my new Orange 08 Busa Saturday morning from TEAM Motorsports in DePere , Wisconsin. Only one problem it was -15 degrees Sunday morning and then it snowed 5" today. So it will be sitting for a quite a while before I get to ride it.

Sconsin!!!

Yee-hah...the best people come from there! :beerchug:

Welcome to the .oRg and congrats on your purchase...you're going to love it.

Lots of great .oRgsters from the Land of cheese & beer!

We'll definitely need pix.

There's a couple of us down here in Kenosha and Milwaukee. We're all gonna get together when it gets nice out

:welcome:

Hey there, SS. Congrats on the the beautiful punkin 08. That's the one I want!!! Maybe in a few months. I own a Midnight Saphire Blue '08 ZX-14 now but I never got to the point that my mind was completely made up on either bike...so I have to have 'em both.

Send a PM if you want to do a ride this Spring. I'm right down the road in Milwaukee and I make frequent trips to Iron Mountain which is my home town.

Mythos

^^Same goes to you, Evil. The three of us should meet and tear it up a little. There's lots of open highway on 43 North and with one guy to scout ahead, there could be some awesome and safe highspeed bursts.

Hey someone from Wisconsin besides me :thumbsup: ...how far up north do you live?

Mythos

Hey there, SS. Congrats on the the beautiful punkin 08. That's the one I want!!! Maybe in a few months. I own a Midnight Saphire Blue '08 ZX-14 now but I never got to the point that my mind was completely made up on either bike...so I have to have 'em both.

Send a PM if you want to do a ride this Spring. I'm right down the road in Milwaukee and I make frequent trips to Iron Mountain which is my home town.

Mythos

Let me know when your coming to Iron mountain, I'm about 40 minutes from there i live about 10 minutes south from iron river.

DePere. Not that just sounds cold. Coldest summer vacation we did as a kid was on the shores of Lake Superior. It was like 40-50 every day in July. :laugh: Ah memories.

:welcome:

(Yes, I am from Wisconsin too)

Let me know when your coming to Iron mountain, I'm about 40 minutes from there i live about 10 minutes south from iron river.

COOL. Will-do. I can't trust the weather quite yet. Hate to get caught in a blizzard on the way. It won't be long, though. Got ya on the friend list & I'll PM ya soon.

Mythos

awww, snap-another Cheddar Head!:thumbsup:

glad to have ya here, now since you cant ride, you have plenty of time to throw up PICS of that bike-so get to it!!!

OR-start finding new ways to use your busa-like as a snow-blower for that 5" you just got!:moon: :rofl:

BusaBlizzard 004.jpg

Back