NorCal Guys

Gonna be a lil cool in the a.m. better wear layers.
smile.gif

(ozz @ Sep. 26 2007,18:09) thinkin 10:00 at the mickey D's next to hwy50 and El Dorado hills/Latrobe road exit:beerchug:
I think I'll be there
beerchug.gif
, just gotta wake my dead ass earlier than normal on Saturday.

(mymaster @ Sep. 27 2007,11:58)
(ozz @ Sep. 26 2007,18:09) thinkin 10:00 at the mickey D's next to hwy50 and El Dorado hills/Latrobe road exit:beerchug:
I think I'll be there  
beerchug.gif
, just gotta wake my dead ass earlier than normal on Saturday.
cool.gif
see ya on saturday
super.gif

It was snowing in the Sierra's late friday ( Chester / Susanville ) so watch out for the wet spots up there. And someone better take some pics. For those that cant go ... :[

Wife is out of town so I'm going to try to make this but if I'm not there by 10:00, don't wait.

Hopefully see you guys then!!
super.gif

Rob, I just got in....it's midnight and it's snowing in Reno! There's just no way I can get out of town, it may even be all ice by morning. I sure hope you get this before you leave so you know I won't be there.....I'm bummed, I hope we can do another ride in the next couple of weeks. I'll talk to you soon. Doyle

(raydog @ Sep. 29 2007,00:19) Rob, I just got in....it's midnight and it's snowing in Reno! There's just no way I can get out of town, it may even be all ice by morning. I sure hope you get this before you leave so you know I won't be there.....I'm bummed, I hope we can do another ride in the next couple of weeks. I'll talk to you soon.    Doyle
Sorry to miss you, enjoyed meeting last time, maybe next time
cool.gif

freakin snow up top well for those of you still on the way no matter got another route lower in the foothills that is good to go i will still be at our meeting place at 10:00 rob

Back