No Place to Race

holy crap! what is all that stuff doin on a track?? that tree looks painfull...

but really- i know what a mailbox feels like and it aint fun...cant imagine that other stuff- and dont wanna!

Good job of getting it across:thumbsup:

I saw this one a few months back and it creeps into my mind every time I get the urge to push the envelope on a curve in a city street.

Ouch, ouch, ouch.... That stuff looked so real on the tracks :laugh:

I was wondering all that stuff was doing there until the guy talking at the end :thumbsup:

I get tossed under the bus like that all the time, but it usually by my son. I was at a restaurant the other day and I thought I was being slick while checking out this fine you thing, only to have I nine year tell my wife when we got home. I had to explain the “man code” to him but all he cares about is “mommy code”. Just wait till he gets a little older and I can bust his chops in front of his girlfriend.

I get tossed under the bus like that all the time, but it usually by my son. I was at a restaurant the other day and I thought I was being slick while checking out this fine you thing, only to have I nine year tell my wife when we got home. I had to explain the “man codeâ€￾ to him but all he cares about is “mommy codeâ€￾. Just wait till he gets a little older and I can bust his chops in front of his girlfriend.

Do you need a hall pass :whistle:

I get tossed under the bus like that all the time, but it usually by my son. I was at a restaurant the other day and I thought I was being slick while checking out this fine you thing, only to have I nine year tell my wife when we got home. I had to explain the “man codeâ€￾ to him but all he cares about is “mommy codeâ€￾. Just wait till he gets a little older and I can bust his chops in front of his girlfriend.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back