No more Twinkies!!!!!

Way to go union...you know that part about strangling the golden goose.....

Looks like the Union showed Hostess exactly who was in charge, eh? 18,500 people nation wide are now free to join the ranks of the current 20 million un-employed or under employed people looking for work.

Hostess doesn't make moon pies, do they?

:please:

Hostess Brands is Closed

"including Hostess®, Drakes® and Dolly Madison®, which make iconic cake products such as Twinkies®, CupCakes, Ding Dongs®, Ho Ho’s®, Sno Balls® and Donettes®. Bread brands to be sold include Wonder®, Nature’s Pride ®, Merita®, Home Pride®, Butternut®, and Beefsteak®, among others. "

The union went on strike because they were COURT ORDERED to take a pay cut to help keep Hostess solvent while they went through bankruptcy. The union leaders have brainwashed the members in to thinking that it is better to strike to keep what you had because you can't live on a reduced wage. So leaders how are your members going to live now that they have NO wage? This is the problem with MOST (not all) unions in my opinion. I have been a union member more than once.

Seriously this is a sad day, but from a Zombieland perspective...all I can think about is Woody hunting Twinkies!

Yeah might go run to the supermarket right now and buy the last remaining twinkies. When the zombie apocalypse comes i'll be able to barter twinkies for fresh water and bullets :laugh:

zombieland-snowballs.jpg

Blanca you beat me to it... I just bought $1000 worth of twinkies and ding dongs... I figure I can make more on the black market than I can with my money in a CD in the bank...

Why no bail out?

Idk crap about politics, financial stuff or much of anything for that matter, but C'mon, I've bought way more twinkies than Chevys, why not help the common American stay obese? (Rainbow7 should have an opinion about this :laugh:) I didn't get my figure by eating carrots and beets, twinkies or die!

Its a good thing Obama got his money form the BCTGM last month. He could've run short if he had waited until after the election. Thats another 18,500 more people the Gov't (that's synonmous for "we") has got to support for...(I cant remember how log that is anymore it keeps growing). I'm sure not all of the members had the mindset represented by these actions but apparently it was either more than 50% or very few of had the gonads to stand up to the machine.

Back