Got a kick out of this headline and the article just below it.

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
You have to love it... Bad cokes... Hey the Twinkies are coming back yeah!
irony.png

irony.png

Last edited:
Little Debbie now owns that brand. They'll be cranking them out pretty soon for sure.

Now that's amusing :rofl: Sometimes I see the funniest ads while searching...that one is great!

know what's even funnier about that ad? More than half of the soda's shown in the picture are "diet" sodas, thus little to no sugar at all in them. In fact, its 24 diet facing items vs 15 sugar loaded ones :laugh: Sounds like marketing fail all around :thumbsup:

Zuk, you studied that pic way more than I did :laugh:

Actually since we buy diet sprite for the house I recognized it, then realized "hey, look at all the other diet ones. Let me count to see" and 10seconds later....tada :laugh:

I just love how the media goes through all the effort to do these shock and awe campaigns without taking even the slightest of effort to provide accurate illustrations of their position(s). The sad part is how many people will look at that picture and think "yep sugar is bad ummmkayyy" vs realizing the illustration does not represent the words. Thats with anything, not just this anti soda propaganda. People are lazy, stupid and willing to believe it because "I saw it on TV" or "I saw it on the internet" and it must be true. :banghead:

People are lazy, stupid and willing to believe it because "I saw it on TV" or "I saw it on the internet" and it must be true. :banghead:

Personally, I only believe what's on the Internet if it's in a picture... :laugh:

Back