no cut frame slider for 08 hayabusa

That's not bad. I was Ebay and found 2 seller selling no cut frame sliders and they fit perfect no cut needed, back out the screw on the side where the hole is screw the slider in.
the sellers Ebay name if "Cusi2001" very good product at a good price. don't forget it's ebay you can haggle on price....lol
the 2nd seller is "Hayabusa-parts-4u"
I got mines from Cusi2001
thumb_up.gif

Like Over-Easy said, those will probably work quite well in a parking lot tip over but may be more hazardous than they are worth in a speedy crash. They are called frame sliders as their primary job is to save the frame from damage during a crash. Nothing will save your plastic.

After crashing a number of times with standard frame sliders and learning they do a pretty good job as long as they are on pavement, but most of the time they cause your bike to flip and do the tumbling trick as soon as the bike hits the dirt. We now only use the Vortex stubbys that poke out just past the plastic. They still do their job and create much less damage once the bike hits the dirt. Before Vortex made the stubbies we would simply cut the standard sliders off at a point just outside the fairing. Many racers no longer use sliders at all. They feel they would rather buy plastic and keep a low side sliding on one side than to replace the tank, bars, instrument panel and all the other stuff that gets trashed in a tumble.

I really like the look of the sliders and the bike
thumb_up.gif
Do you have any full shots of the bike?

IMO, if it helps at all--in a tip-over or slide--then it was worth the cost.

suzuki dealers sell the tail bag,
tank covers? do you mean the clear 3M film?

No cut from T-rex racing
they only list 99-07 on there site, did you use the 07 ones on your 08 busa?
prototype set, they will have them soon. i have been working with them. Trex has to make a minor change to the right mount.
The right one fits a little too close to plastic. It rubbed a small mark on the panel. Can't be seen unless you remove the slider, i don't plan on running without them
They are good enough for me but they need the change to go into full production.

No cut from T-rex racing
they only list 99-07 on there site, did you use the 07 ones on your 08 busa?
prototype set, they will have them soon. i have been working with them. Trex has to make a minor change to the right mount.
The right one fits a little too close to plastic. It rubbed a small mark on the panel. Can't be seen unless you remove the slider, i don't plan on running without them
They are good enough for me but they need the change to go into full production.
Just received an email response back from T-Rex's Customer Service (Tom) today and they're expecting to have their production '08 no-cut frame sliders available within the next 60 days.

thumb_up.gif

Back