Nikwax

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
This stuff works as promised! Made one of my three plus year old jackets look like new again. The waterproofing works like a champ and it couldn't be any easier to use.....

HERES THE LINK....

what products have you used of theirs? A friend gave me some liquid paste stuff he got in Germany about 10 years ago from them, but havent tried it for several years.

what products have you used of theirs? A friend gave me some liquid paste stuff he got in Germany about 10 years ago from them, but havent tried it for several years.
Nikwax Textile gear care.... Made everything like new again as far as color and appearance goes. Won't restore those tears/rips
sad.gif

There are only two of us who've tried this? Hard to believe, I would suggest you give this stuff a try if you need to clean any of your motorcycle gear. Just be sure and get whats suggested.... Do any of the site sponsers carry this product? Give them a call..

Nikwax is awesome. I use it on my hiking boots, gloves, hiking jacket and pants shells, and anything else I want to keep dry.

Back