Nice BUSA article just out.........

Got-Busa?

Donating Member
Registered
I don't know if anyone posted this up already but the latest edition of FAST BIKES magazine(Jan05) has a great article on the TTS Superchargers.
biggrin.gif

It has 2-Busas, 1-GSXR1k, and a GSX-1400 all with Superchargers!
wow.gif

Just thought I would throw it out for those looking for MORE POWER. I have seen a few write ups on Big Bore, N20, and TURBO's but no Superchargers yet!

It isn't a bad article if anyone is looking for something to read.

Josh
cool.gif

Sorry...I'm at work and don't have a camera or scanner here.

I finished reading the article and they only tested one of the Busa's.  The other one is the SE that has set all the records over in the UK with the blower.  They don't test that one but it has some okay pics from the side with the pulley/belt setup.

They don't really say/show much about the superchargers, just some basic HP numbers and stuff.  They give performance times but they are like all of the FB articles which proves they can't launch....???   Also, they tested with a wet tarmac and crashed one of the bikes so not all the info is present....plus the charts are messed up in typical FB fashion.

I just wanted to let everyone know it's out for those that like to collect HAYABUSA articles like myself!
tounge.gif

Josh
cool.gif

Back