Nice breakfast ride

Wayneovich

Registered
Had a good time this morning Me,SMAC,Woodrrow,Busagirl and MattB.Return trip was even better Got the Busa on one wheel thanks to Ben for the live tutorial :laugh:

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

Morning rides are always great. Nice group you have there. Thanks for sharing.:beerchug:

now there is a nice group of bikes! awesome thanks for sharing and try to keep her on two wheels!:thumbsup:

Well ya see that blue 07 in the middle? That's the fastest color ever made, so thats why it wheelied, it was like the bike was applauding itself :laugh:

There was one scarry moment:
I pulled up to a stop sign, about to turn left onto highway 98, had plenty of time to go before the oncoming car from the left would be too close. For some reason I decided to wait a good 6-7 seconds before the car passed.

We pulled out, get a half mile down the road and a car is passing another car, WHILE COMING OVER A BLIND HILL in our direction. I hugged the right side of the road as the car got back in its lane.. Had we not waited the extra few seconds to pull out, I would have most likely met the oncoming car at the top of the hill head on.. :please:

Other than that it was an awsome, awsome ride :)

Back