NFL - Baker Mayfield

Anyone else here a fan of NFL?
I don't even like the Rams and I was dancing in the living room
The backstory is worth it alone
I'm just sayin'
[EDIT] Go Eagles
Is Mayfield going to "Tom Brady" Stafford out of a job? The Patriots had a very good QB in Drew Bledsoe until he got hurt and in came Brady, the rest is history.

Seahawks fan here, so the Rams awful season has been fine by me. :devil:

Is Mayfield going to "Tom Brady" Stafford out of a job? The Patriots had a very good QB in Drew Bledsoe until he got hurt and in came Brady, the rest is history.

Seahawks fan here, so the Rams awful season has been fine by me. :devil:
Stafford hasn't been healthy all season and like the rest of us he's not getting any younger. Mayfield made several perfect passes down the field and pulled a great Brady 4th quarter out of his butt. Amazing especially considering he had been with the team 2 days and one practice.

Stafford hasn't been healthy all season and like the rest of us he's not getting any younger. Mayfield made several perfect passes down the field and pulled a great Brady 4th quarter out of his butt. Amazing especially considering he had been with the team 2 days and one practice.
Still not sure why that guy (Baker) is not a starter (not a sub) somewhere in this league. He must have angered someone. somewhere. I personally thought the Seahawks would be in a serious hole this year with Geno Smith, but am glad to admit I was wrong there!

Mayfield has battled health problems but has some skills for sure, as does Geno Smith. I look for Smith to have a breakout year next year. None of this might matter if the Niners keep their squad together. A very competive team adds a game changer like Christian McAffrey and in my opinion (as a Ram fan it hurts to say this), it makes them the class of the NFC and possibly the best team in the NFL.

Back