Next time member Hayabuser posts up,doesn't matter where...

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
I want everybody on him...like hair on a gorilla. As some of you may know he is currently Busa-Less. He has the means and opportunity to be styling another one,but,for some reason needs a friendly Org kick-in-the-asp.
The one he is currently eyeing up is the dream machine.His favorite color scheme,Low K,great price,awesome extra's. I won't post a link to said bike for fear of attracting a different buyer other than HAYABUSA-LESS to this great find.
Perhaps he needs a little encouragement.Say,something like...

I was in his meticulasly maintained (OCD for sure) shop yesterday discussing this proposed purchase among other things.The bike is not close to us,but not to far either. If he posts up a locale I'm sure 1 or 2 Busa-Brothers could show up for a look see and mild intimidation towards the about to be,previous owner.
No more posting for Hayabuser until he makes this right. I propose a temporary
. He has 5 sweet bikes now...what could hurt with having one more.
O.K. we'll still LET him post...but we will fug with him EVERY time. Sound too "harsh" nah...its for his own good. We'll do whatever it takes...
He wants to play with Rubb & his Bro's...."Game On"
Rubb.

Well...look at what the cat coughed up...
I mean...dragged in.:poke:
So,whats the plan for today?
More Microsoft Internet Window shopping? Yoda say's "Found you have,buy you must." "To be without Busa,is to be one without the horsePOWER." "Trust in your destiny,not in what wife might say."
Rubb.

Microsoft? We're all-Apple over here... drank the koolaid, asked for more.

Microsoft... unreliable... big brother... founder wants you to not drink his koolaid, but have it injected vaccine-style into your arm. Gates is all about the vaccines.... and global population control. Sew a yellow star on your jacket if you've got the shot! Then you have your freedom. Or do you?

What's this thread about again?

Back to the classifieds.

Microsoft? We're all-Apple over here... drank the koolaid, asked for more.

Microsoft... unreliable... big brother... founder wants you to not drink his koolaid, but have it injected vaccine-style into your arm. Gates is all about the vaccines.... and global population control. Sew a yellow star on your jacket if you've got the shot! Then you have your freedom. Or do you?

What's this thread about again?

Back to the classifieds.
:fire:
Listen man,Microsoft products have rarely caused my computer to freeze up or crash. Now stop trying to change the effin subject and get busy. Daddy needs a new riding buddy...one that can keep up... :poke:
A new Kanatuna ain't gonna do it.

Rubb.

Hopefully by his short absence Hayabuser will have awesome news to report. I love me the Hayabusa,which is why I think I may be more excited than he is. He is a cool,calm collected dude...me,as most know...not so much so. :laugh: Gotta go check on Rogue...:super:
Rubb.

Hopefully by his short absence Hayabuser will have awesome news to report. I love me the Hayabusa,which is why I think I may be more excited than he is. He is a cool,calm collected dude...me,as most know...not so much so. :laugh: Gotta go check on Rogue...:super:
Rubb.

No news.... no replies from seller. I'm patient but still looking.... can't wait around forever.

It's not like I have much room at the Inn anyway...

... although I am working on that.

If it's meant to be, it will be. If not, I enjoy the shopping part almost as much as the owning. :)

No news.... no replies from seller. I'm patient but still looking.... can't wait around forever.

It's not like I have much room at the Inn anyway...

View attachment 1619677

... although I am working on that.

If it's meant to be, it will be. If not, I enjoy the shopping part almost as much as the owning. :)
That Kanatuna is awesome!
Is that a Suzuki banner or a sign in your garage?

Back