Newest busa owner here.

Welcome
beerchug.gif

You should already own riding gear! Don't we all own shorts and a t-shirt! hehe!!!
moderator.gif

Congrats. Where in Chi town r you. I grew up about 20 min south and now im west of the city now about 45 mins out. Mayby we can ride sometime. The wife doesnt ride with me though.:(

man you guys who are in illinois hit me up maybe we can have our own meet and greet congrats on your busa you wont ever look back

Congrats. Where in Chi town r you. I grew up about 20 min south and now im west of the city now about 45 mins out. Mayby we can ride sometime. The wife doesnt ride with me though.:(
I am about 55 minutes south of DownTown. I live right behind the mall in Bourbonnais (Kankakee County). Take I-57 south to exit 315 and I am right there. I got my busa today! I will get some pics up as soon as I can. Can't wait for the break-in to be over with! The wife and I are riding all this weekend (my dad is babysitting) as long as it isn't raining.

Congrats be sure and wear your gear.
ALWAYS!  I have seen too many friends go down with out it.  I just wear my helmet, gloves, boots and jacket in town.  When I go to work on the interstate I also wear two pairs of jeans (Can't find any full leathers that fit me.  I am 6'4" 170 pounds.  I wear a 33X36 in jeans.  Let me know where I can find a reasonable pair.
In ebay, a store
has an interesting option that you gotta win the auction first, and the summit the size and the color, that you need...(have some color choices...) I'm not sure they still do it or not...its been awhile...

Congrats be sure and wear your gear.
ALWAYS!  I have seen too many friends go down with out it.  I just wear my helmet, gloves, boots and jacket in town.  When I go to work on the interstate I also wear two pairs of jeans (Can't find any full leathers that fit me.  I am 6'4" 170 pounds.  I wear a 33X36 in jeans.  Let me know where I can find a reasonable pair.
Congrats and welcome!

About pants: try Sliders (a bunch of the online shops sell them). They're essentially jeans with a bunch of Kevlar - much more than any of the other pants out there. Not as safe as leather, but dang close. I just finished a 3-day ride in 85-90 weather and they were pretty nice...

Welcome aboard......sounds like you got a pretty decent deal on that new 05! You'll love it!
Oh, about looking for a babysitter.......piece of cake, you got a live in one right there at home.....the wifey!
smile.gif
Sneak on out in the garage and put the hump on and go solo!

congrats on the bike. now go get another loan for mods. i wansnt going to mod mine at all. that was about $2K ago. btw did you say the people on this board were intelligent?!?!?!?!
WE MUST HAVE PICS!!!

lowering_012__Small_.jpg

Back