Newby Needs Chain Help

53sbusa

Registered
First of all I am a new motorcycle rider and I did what everyone told me not to do. I went and bought a Busa for my first bike. But you have to learn some where right? Here is my question. I am wanting to extend the swingarm on my 07. What chain should I go with. I plan on adding a little more power maybe 20-30 more hp. Please help
sadnews.gif

So I guess you will not want to hear that you should learn to ride that bike for some time before screwing up its ability to corner and then adding power on top of that?

Suppose you are going to do it anyway but I would sure think hard about this...

ek 530 zzz is the way to go..... would prolly go with a 150 link and cut down to fit...

So I guess you will not want to hear that you should learn to ride that bike for some time before screwing up its ability to corner and then adding power on top of that?  

Suppose you are going to do it anyway but I would sure think hard about this...
Welcome.

For as often as I get annoyed that some noobie posts a new "Should I get a busa as a first bike" thread, I kinda wish you would have posted one now. You may have made a different choice. I hope you find a responsible rider for a mentor who has a greater influence on you than conventional wisdom.

CW on this board will recommend the ZZZ chain for moded engine busas.

I do thank everyone for the help and the words of wisdom. I am going to try to make it to the J-ville NC area in about a month. I have family there. My brother rides quite abit and i would like to get up there and ride pretty soon. To all have a good night and ride safe.
winkold.gif

Back