haha...everyone knows...

PICT0527__Small_.jpg

i got the bike friday not sure what is all done to this thing but but it sure is fast. My buddy has a stock 06 and i gave him about 10 bikes and let  him take off first on a sec gear roll i pull him in like he is not even in to it. we did this on a good two lane road with no cross roads, we headed back to his house and talked  he was just amazed about how much faster it was then his. He has a bike shop about 2 miles from his house that they have a dyno machine for bikes and the sell alot of parts.we headed down there since it was only 2 miles we did not put any helmets or anything on. we got about half way there and there was a truck that pulled out in between us . then i seen a big thing of dust and the guy in the truck was waving me around him when i came around i seen my buddy rolling down the road a truck backed out in front of him doing about 55 mph he is ok but his bike is gone. he got his bike last sat only had about 600 miles on it

wes_bikes_crash.jpg

Welcome, sorry about your buddy's bike, glad he is ok. I guess that is a good example of even a 2 mile ride away from your house, you should wear a helmet. Before reading the post and looking at the picture, figured it was a lot worst....

dang...I thought you put that pics were for some other accident scene...sorry to hear that...glad he is okay...
post-52-02162-rulez8bn.gif
pissed.gif
you got to wear a lid where ever you go...don't forget that...

I'm sure you've heard this before but statistically most accidents happen within 5 miles of your home...sumfin to think about, sorry 'bout yer bro. Nice bike by the way.

Oh, I did selfmod the other day...yeap its fast and sweeet sound on top...here is the pic of old one...

My_Baby_1023__Small_.jpg

Back