zwatman

Registered
Just wanted to say hi to all. I just got a '00 busa a couple days ago and i ABSOLUTELY love it! I drove it all the way from Atlantic City, New Jersey back to Columbus, Ohio( 566 miles). I hope to have this bike for a long time and enjoy every bit of it :-)

Welcome, Zwatman! That was a heck of a break in ride! Hope you enjoy the bike and the board! Tell us more about what your bike has on it. We like to hear those things and like to see pics even more! Welcome to the obsession!

Welcome to the maddness!
beerchug.gif

Banner.JPG

Welcome my man, 566 miles I wonder if anyone else has gone on that long of a journey for they're first ride. Not I for sure. Congrats and God bless.

haha thanks, i AM obsessed with my busa, and ive had it less than a week! i ride it everyday. it is pretty much stock, except it has a hindle exhaust, and a TRE. Yesterday i bought custom kanji seat, a laser cut chain guard that says busa, some Xenon bulbs, a brake light/turn signal integrator, and a couple other small things like that. i will get pics up as soon as i can. and thanks for the hospitality :-)

Congrats on the new bike, I hope that you enjoy it for a looooong time!

Post pics!!!!

quote: "Welcome Zwat!

And BTW...

What's the name all about? "

haha my name is Zack Waterer, so i came up with z.wat. man
wink.gif

got a pic, just my 2000 busa, with a hindle exhaust, new seats, and a couple carbon fiber parts. looking to get a turbo soon.

busa3.JPG

Back