Newbie with Pics

:thumbsup: great looking bike, I like it with all the black parts. I am working on doing the same to my 2003 LE right now as well.

Just curious whats you thoughts after ditching the shovel head for the Busa:thumbsup:

Thanks for the welcome....

I love the shovelhead, no battery, no key, no switches, internal throttle, jockey shift, no front brake so its bare bones.

Someone asked about the comparison, they are two different animals, both are fun but one had to go.

The Sedan in the shop is a 1929 Model A its street legal, but close to a drag car and runs low 11's.

My stuff is here if you want to see the Model A close up. hotrodsbyglen.com

You apparently have some extreme talents. Great pix, went through most of the albums. :bowdown:

Thanks for the welcome.

As I mentioned earlier.... I am taking the handful of bling parts off the bike. I want to replace this shiny triple tree clamp with the nice clean factory piece.

My question is this: It appears the forks are even with the top of the triple tree so the front end is not lowered? or is it?

the factory piece shown in the last picture allows the fork tube to slide up inside slightly so it looks like to me I can swap it without changing the height of the bike or clip ons.

tripletree 001.jpg

tripletree 002.jpg

tripletree 003.jpg

tripletree 004.jpg

Last edited:
Back