My 03 mods

gat0r

Donating Member
Registered
Hi All,   thought i would post my mods & get some opinions.  i must also start with, i love this site.  
super.gif
the wealth of info & comradery is great.  
bowdown.gif
now onto the mods - so far i have Puig DB, full Yosh exhaust w/custom shorty can, PCiiiR, New Tobin seats, undertail, sliders, DID chain, 17/42 sprockets, G2 tag holder, matched hugger.  waiting on reaper risers & Soupy's links.

right_bk.JPG

Nice!
So how does the shorty sound compared to the normal length?
Louder? Deaper? higher pitch?

thanks on can.
it sounds sweet. i will try to get wav file up sometime. a bit louder & alot deeper.

i have a polished Yosh on it but decided i didnt want it to look that flashy. my buddy had laid his tl1000s down. so i took the bad muffler & cut off it down to good carbon. little shorter then i was thinkin. but it sounds frikin sweet & i get a lot of looks. plus I seriously believe "Loud pipes, save lives"
biggrin.gif

Cool list of mods. That can is short! Need to powdercoat those rearsets next.
biggrin.gif

hey gator check out this plate holder it mounts in the left can mounting hole.
your bike looks sweet.

Tag2.jpg

yeah i cant figure out what to do with rear set yet. i am thinkin black powder coat, but have considered just going aftermarket. need to same some $$ for it either way
smile.gif

i like that plate mount, thanks. will have to ck it out. maybe see if avail in powder coat or anodized black

Back