Newbie to the board

MeanGene

Registered
Greetings!  I finally got the 2005 Red/Black (cause red makes it go faster) Hayabusa and I couldn't be happier.
I had a 2002 Yamaha R6 until it was stolen last August
evil.gif
and the jump from 600cc actually wasn't that bad.  Definitely noticable, but controllable unless you get carried away.

Just wanted to say hi and say what a great board this is, already installed the scorpio alarm thanks to the pics and instructions provided on the board.  Safe riding everyone and pics to follow later.

Welcome and congrats on your new Busa...you've found a great group of guys (and gals) that will help you out with nearly anything Busa-related...hope you stick around and meet up with some of the other NC riders...
cool.gif

Hurry up with the pics!
tounge.gif

Congrats and welcome to the board! How long you lived in Fayettenam? I was there for a couple years a while back. Good idea on the alarm there for sure! Post up pics when you get the chance.

Bigbs: I've been here for about two years, and yeah the scorpio was a must have. Esp since the R6 was stolen in front of my apartment, during the day, during the week. Sucks.

VaBusa: I'm actually in the VA area a lot, my parents retired in Williamsburg and I went to CNU near your neck of the woods.
tounge.gif

Bigbs: I've been here for about two years, and yeah the scorpio was a must have.  Esp since the R6 was stolen in front of my apartment, during the day, during the week.  Sucks.

VaBusa: I'm actually in the VA area a lot, my parents retired in Williamsburg and I went to CNU near your neck of the woods.  
tounge.gif
Hey, I graduated from CNU!

When you head this way, let me know...I'm just 45 minutes from Williamsburg...
cool.gif

Bigbs: I've been here for about two years, and yeah the scorpio was a must have.  Esp since the R6 was stolen in front of my apartment, during the day, during the week.  Sucks.

tounge.gif
Did you buy the bike there in Fayetteville? I bought mine from Mike, but don't know if he still works there.

tounge.gif
Did you buy the bike there in Fayetteville?  I bought mine from Mike, but don't know if he still works there.
I actually bought mine in whiteville, about 40min from here.  As you probably know any military town is hard to negotiate with prices.  The mentality is pretty much "if you won't buy it someone else will" and they're right especially with everyone coming back from deployments and buying toys.

Welcome to the world of absurdly insane motorcycling performance!!!

Back