Old newbie on board.........

mmissile

Registered
Just put the downstroke on a B-King. It'll be a week before I take delivery. Got plenty of time up here in Motown, to get ready for spring. I ordered the Yosh cans today, also. I'm really looking forward to all the info available to upgrade the lil quirks. I've been riding Suzuki bikes since my new 84 1150ESE[original Busa], so I'm familiar with the concept.:) This oughta be fun!!

Welcome. I think you are going to love the B King,, The Neutral riding position the power. I have Two Brothers on mine, Just bought the VarioPegs and some heated grips

Thanks folks! I know I'll need to attend to a few little things, but I know I'm gonna love this brute.:yes:

Well, winter's here, so we're doing some changes to the King before spring.....

Yosh carbon cans.....done
taking the cat outta the pipe....in process
eliminating the PAIR/emissions crap....in process
Euro sprocket cover.......ordered
3M paint saver on the tank....ordered
remove reflectors and stock mirrors.....done
Rizoma grips and bar-ends.....ordered
AVS levers......ordered
fabricating a new rear lights and license-plate section....in process
factory gel-seat......done

at the dealer..............
inwmco.jpg

home, with the exhaust on.................
351a9aw.jpg

Welcome! I think you'll love the B-King. All the power and most of the handling of a full on sport bike with an "all day" comfortable riding position. I've done over 400 miles in one day, with the bike completely stock, and didn't feel fatigued at all. Some of my riding buds on more sporting machinery didn't fare so well, however. :laugh:

Since you're next door, you'll have to try and make our 2nd annual Buckeye Busa & B-King Rendez-vous this coming summer. Consider this your "official" invite.

You can read about it here: https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/nort...vous-1st-buckeye-busa-b-king-rendez-vous.html

We had a very enjoyable time last year, especially since we didn't give much notice. Although the exact dates haven't been decided yet; there will be plenty of notice this year.

And, since I was the only B-King in attendance, I really hope you'll be able to join us. My B-King is in need of some company!

Once again, welcome to the site.

glazwegian

I'm marking that on my 2010 calendar. In the meantime, I'm doing some mods to the King.
We stripped all the bodywork off, Removed the PAIR system, did the tank vent mods, trying a little internal airbox work, got the exhaust pipe to my exhaust artist to remove the CAT, and am looking at other ideas while the King is apart. The bike looks really "sportbike" without all the bodywork.

2a519u8.jpg

:welcome: to the org. you will love the B-King they are nice bikes.

Back