Newbie in Atlanta.

BYEOFCR

Registered
I just picked up an 08 black and orange Busa on Thursday and have spent every free moment riding or cleaning the bike. It has been a couple of years since I have had a bike and I have to say that I believe that I made a great choice. Are there any other riders on the forum located in the Atlanta area?

:welcome: to the madness.

Don't forget your meds.

You'll enjoy the site a lot. Tons of always great stuff happening here. :beerchug:

Sorry about the 'color', (just kidding) but we'll need some pix, anyway. :laugh:

:welcome:

C'mon up to the mountains! That's where your 'Busa wants to go. I'm just a few miles north of OB_RSTRICK, (Gainesville). There are other org members close by too. We should get together for a ride.
1.jpg

Welcome to the .org. I see you have the fastest colors. Come on up to the northern part of Georgis to the mountains. Dalton/Chatsworth area for the ride.

Yeah, I hear that the North Georgia mountains make for an enjoyable ride. I will try to get a few pics up in the next few days, but for now just imagine a stock black and orange 08 with the passenger seat attached... that is exactly what the bike looks like right now. My first order of business is to get the seat cowl for the passenger seat since I like the look of the bike better with the cowl on, but my bike did not come with the cowl. Anyway, get ready for a lot of newbie questions. I am sure that I will have a few.

Two dark pics that I took this morning before spending the rest of the day on the bike. I'll try to get better pics up soon.

IMG_0316.jpg

IMG_0310.jpg

Back