Atlanta Information

mrjoshua101

Registered
Can someone refer me to a good shop in Atlanta, near Lithonia, for maintenance and after market installations? I don't trust just picking somewhere out the yellow pages.

Google "Baldhead Kustoms" in ATL.

PB1 Sent from my ADR6400L using Forum Runner

Well, everyone in the "A" has their own preference on who works on their rides. Some like Mountain Motorsports in Conyers and now Marietta, I think they are too expensive. Some go to Wow Motorsports in Marietta, I have heard they are not really all that good. Personally, I used to take my 6 to TP3 Motorsports before they went out of business. There was only one person I let work on my bike and when they closed he continued to work on my bike even when I went to the Busa. He now has his own shop and he is the best person (I will never call him a mechanic because he is much more than that to me) in the A for motorcycle service and repair. He will do exactly what you ask and then he will do more if he feels your ride is unsafe in any way and you cannot beat his prices with a stick! His name is Jaycee. His shop is Canty Motorsports, he is at 2190 Coffee Road Suite J, Lihonia, GA office 404.248.7417 cell 678.671.6360 email cantymotorsports@gmail.com. Oh, he doesn't just work on Busas he works on all makes and models. Hope this helps......

I talked with mountain motorsports and wow before and wasn't impressed with either one of them. Being in both places felt like if you didn't know someone working there they were not to worried about helping.

i have a friend Lady Ninja that has a shop down there. give her a call, tell her Russ sent you. :laugh:

Lady Ninja Cell: (347) 276-2274

Marietta Motorsports is good as well. Huey130 is a member here but doesn't come by too often, but a PM should still hit his radar.

What kind of work do you need done? I have many recommendations, most of which are North of you, but could save you money.

I just need somewhere to take it for general maintenance and installation of aftermarket parts, like an undertail, chrome, etc...

I've have work done at Patricks Customs in Augusta GA, he's done a great job and prices are nice to.

Back