Newb question

OK. Here is what I have learned as of today. I called the local shop and they were great and had me bring it right in. It seems everything is tight and nothing is too far out of spec to cause any problems. The tech took it for a ride and could not duplicate the problem. I'm starting to think it's just in my head or maybe just the tires breaking in and feeling a little different. I will now remove all the reflectors, mud flap and stock cans. That stuff never really bothered me as much as it does now. I should really move to a city with better roads and cut down on the Primanti sandwiches. Plus Pittsburgh is so filled with Harley's that I'm out of place here. I just came back from London and that place is heaven for sport bike lovers, not a Harley anywhere to be found. I saw one Hog in Amsterdam(vrod)and it had Dubai plates on it. I also saw a white Busa in the red light district. Thanks for all the advice. I'll post another picture once I remove all the above mentioned non aerodynamic items.

I think it's just the busa itself, and it's slightly longer wheelbase than a 1000.
Mine(as well as all of them I've ever ridden) have always felt to me like the rear end swings out in a good knee dragger.
It must be in your head, or at least it's in mine.:laugh:
The 36/38 psi is also great advice and will really improve cornering traction and handling.
Have the suspension sag set for YOU too asap (or someone who weighs the same). Most every sportbike is not setup well for anyone or any weight from the factory.:beerchug:

Welcome aboard!! You already got some good advice so..... I have nothing to add!

Back