New Zaino Product!!

atticdog

Registered
Z-8 Grand Finale Spray Seal 19.95

z-8.jpg

Turn heads like never before!

Warning: Use of  Z-8 Grand Finaleâ„¢ Spray Seal may cause you to attract more attention than you ever did before. As a result, it may take you longer to fuel-up your vehicle, run through the drive through, or pass the keys to the valet. Everyone will want to know what you're using on your car, and how you maintain that show car shine. Don't say we didn't warn you....

You've always known that Zaino Show Car Products create a look that is second to none, but with Z-8 Grand Finaleâ„¢ Spray Seal , we've taken things to a whole new level. Make no mistake - Z-8 is not a Z-6 replacement. We've designed it to complement the Zaino product line by taking over where Z-6 left off.

Z-8 Grand Finaleâ„¢ Spray Seal  offers a unique opportunity to drastically enhance the shine, gloss, depth, slickness and protection of the Zaino system. Leaving for a car show and need an extra boost of gloss? Use Z-8 Grand Finaleâ„¢ Spray Seal . Heading out on an extended road-trip and want a little extra protection from the elements? Bring along Z-8 Grand Finaleâ„¢ Spray Seal .

Z-8 Grand Finaleâ„¢ Spray Seal  utilizes twenty-five new ingredients to bring you the highest level of shine, the deepest depths of gloss, the slickest feel, and the most protection available in any detail spray, period. But keep in mind, Z-8 isn't for everyone, and it hasn't been designed for everyday use. It's for those special occasions and extreme instances when you need extra performance from the Zaino Show Car Polish System.

If you're ready to take your paint to the next level and treat your eyes to the richest, most detailed paint they've ever seen, order a bottle of Z-8 Grand Finaleâ„¢ Spray Seal  and prepare to be impressed.

Z-8 Grand Finaleâ„¢ Spray Seal:

Leaves a high gloss, high shine, deep, rich, wet finish thanks to advanced optical-clarifying polymers
Leaves an ultra-slick finish that repels dust, dirt, environmental fallout and other stains
Locks in the improved looks and protection for weeks - not days
Contains anti-UV agents to protect your vehicle's finish against damaging sun rays
Is easy to use: wipe on, wipe off
Is intended for special occasions and events only; it is not a Z-6 replacement
Should be used in conjunction with the Zaino Show Car Polish System, including Z-2 PRO, Z-3 or Z-5

<!--EDIT|atticdog
Reason for Edit: None given...|1112784209 -->

Great, more stuff Zaino stuff to buy!
biggrin.gif
Haven't checked the site out, but how much was the Z8?

Speaking of Zaino, what all products do you use on your bike and how do you use them? ie, quick detail every time after you ride to get bug guts off, ect.

Haven't seen that yet. I will get some on the way though.
wink.gif
I too am waiting on a product review from you BT. Afterall, you've got that reputation... 95% cleaning time vs. 5% riding time. (In fact, I think RSD was mis-labeled as "Mr. Clean." Shoulda been you...) Sad part is that no matter how much Zaino you use, your 10 is still never going to be as sexy as a Busa.
tounge.gif

Speaking of Zaino, what all products do you use on your bike and how do you use them? ie, quick detail every time after you ride to get bug guts off, ect.
I use the zaino wash when shes dirty.

then the Z2.

then the Z6.

try to Z6 after a ride and clean the bug guts off.

I wash with dishsoap about once a yr and claybar once or twice a season.

nah, cuz everyone knows you are brewin this stuff in the bath tub at home
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back