New Yoshi Busa X-1

ROADTOAD1340

Donating Member
Registered
Image00011.jpg

Hey , they are running my newly ordered front guard , I don't get mine for a couple of weeks .... it is an oversized Gixxer 1000 plain carbon item...and they are running my old Agras rearsets also , except I requested they go and get mine anodized , $50 bucks later ... . I ended up swapping them out for Gilles beauties instead !!! Carbon frame covers and swingarm , that , and the whole bodywork is from Clever wolf Japan , including tailpiece , and mirrors are Magical Racing items . That exhaust is the soft Jap market twin system Yoshi , not the beautiful full titanium race Yoshi ....

Looks sweet but I gotta say that I prefer the over/under headlights the Busa has. That was one of the things that attracted me to the Ducati 999. :)
Yeah , some things are best left Busa . I found out that this XT-1 was put together for Thailand motorcycle show , as special Hayabusa x-1 replica but running Gen 2 components . And some dudes over there are putting out examples for sale in various stages and prices , running Japanese bodywork and whatever you want hardware .

Those headlights look like old yamaha pieces but this looks good I like the tail. Bring back the over under lights too.

Sort of even looking like a Honda NR750 ... sort of color doesn't help in that respect also . I do think the Honda NR looks great , but at the Honda stand ! Of course , the original X-1 Busa in those colors does too , but this XT-1 is running the Cleverwolf fairing , and they might have painted it somehow different , for better display of this really pretty trick bodywork . Still like it a lot though .

"Do you know anything about Yoshimura Suzuki GSX1300R Hayabusa X1? The X1 Hayabusa was created by Yoshimura in 2000, to race in their domestic Formula X class. The Formula X bike not only won its class at the last Suzuka 8-Hour, beating all sorts of Yamaha R1s and Kawasaki ZX-9Rs, it also qualified on the tail of Noriyuki Haga's factory Yamaha YZF-R7 in the process, and finished 12th overall"

Yoshimura Suzuki GSX1300R Hayabusa X1

5042515a9c7515f2e08.jpg

Back