New Years Eve in Pattaya Thailand! *PICS*

Heres a few stamps fer ye'
Oy Vey that was some flyin'
This is one of three passports I have.
All the same , every page filled to max as well as with inserts stucks in them to make them bigger !
Its a shame you would have trouble naming a country I havent been to but I have only seen four states here.
Born in NC grew up in TN lived in CT now in FL. I want to see more of this country.
Im feeling a Christopher McCandless urge coming on....need to take a walk !

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

As far as visiting more States in the U.S. .......with your passion & dedication you're showing on the org as of late, I'd recommend you partake in the Spring Bash and the Eureka Springs meet in Arkansas! Past oRg Rides - Hayabusa.oRg :thumbsup:

There should also be the 4th annual Captains meet-n-greet in Oct in Oklahoma too. https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/general-bike-related-topics/115619-oct-10th-3rd-annual-caps-meet-n-greet.html

Dude it takes me 600 miles to get out of the state of FL !
I wish I could but 'married with kids' doesnt get you that far these days.
Not on a bike and not alone.
Least not for me.
Enjoy the single life but not for too long cuz kidz are super cool.

My dedication here as of late is like some others my job is slow and the family is gone so I'm BORED !

Last edited:
Heres a few stamps fer ye'
Oy Vey that was some flyin'
This is one of three passports I have.
All the same , every page filled to max as well as with inserts stucks in them to make them bigger !
Its a shame you would have trouble naming a country I havent been to but I have only seen four states here.
Born in NC grew up in TN lived in CT now in FL. I want to see more of this country.
Im feeling a Christopher McCandless urge coming on....need to take a walk !

Very nice. :thumbsup: Good to see there are some well-traveled members here.

Back