My time in Thailand has come to an end....some PICS for you

Great pics, I'd like to see it in person someday, too.
The architecture is amazing...so much detail on everything.
:beerchug:

(looks like upside down fangs everywhere)

The attention to detail is what blew me away! Here are two more examples....

4299406561_2aee2e2b0a_b.jpg

They go out of their way to even make the ceilings look beautiful! :bowdown:
4300156206_3af751f88d_b.jpg

Truley amazing pics. Thanks so much for sharing. It was a good thing that you did while you were there also:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Great pics Brian! Thanks for sharing! :beerchug: It does make you wonder how long it took to build just one of those temples with that much detail. My wife and I must definitely visit there someday.

Hope you have a safe trip back to NC.

it is cool to see how other people live
i have been out of the states a couple times
makes you love the US thats for sure
nice picts :thumbsup:

Thanks for sharing some of your experiences and adding awesome visuals as well! :thumbsup:

Very cool pictures and appears you had a great time

Thanks for sharing~!~

nice pics, i have been there several times and each time it was an amazing adventure. pics bring back memories!

Great pics! :beerchug: So what's the first food you're going to eat when you get back to the states?

Haha...great question! I must def looking forward to one of my Dads nice big BBQ Cheesburgers! :thumbsup: Wouldn't mind some good Italian pasta as well.

Haha...great question! I must def looking forward to one of my Dads nice big BBQ Cheesburgers! :thumbsup: Wouldn't mind some good Italian pasta as well.

When you get here, I'll take you to the best Thai restaurant in town.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

See you soon, bro.

Back