New wheels

Ragu585

Registered
I just put my new carrozzeria wheels on. Just wanted to share a pic cuz i think they look good. Dont mind the bike its almost done lol

Does anyone know where i can find the torque specs for an 08 busa front and rear axel? i dont have time to search, thanks

Looks good, I love those wheels. I wanted to get them in gold also but they don't make them a 240 rims anymore.

Torque specs are 72.5lbs on both but with aftermarket wheels you may wanna ease up a few and go between 65-70lbs. I've got Marchesini Magnesium wheels and put 70 on each one.

Wheels look great.

Torque specs are 72.5lbs on both but with aftermarket wheels you may wanna ease up a few and go between 65-70lbs. I've got Marchesini Magnesium wheels and put 70 on each one.

Wheels look great.

Wheel instructions say 50% less ??? They don't give you and exact number???

I think the wheels will look nicer after the bike fills in a little :laugh:

For front and back? the wheels instructions say to only do 50% of stock torque specs.

Everything I see on google thread and info wise says same but man that sounds awfully light, doesn't it? I wonder why my wheels said factory specs?
The place that installed them does alot of afm wheels and they said to just go a few lbs light not 50%?

I called and They said its cuz they run wider bearings and spacers. Bit I agree it does seem light.

Back