NEW VIDEO

NICKKKKKKKKKK.Frigin Schweet dude. That rocked! Haven't been here long and that was the first one I saw. Rev has a marketing point bro. Look forward to seein more in the future.

Keep the RSD..later :cool:

OK! That's my next destination!
Did you guys go on that Noresto (whatever) road we did the Charlesbusa?

I'll let you know when I'm going to go if you want to go again.
Maybe Monday 10/20, but I won't know 'til Sunday 10/19.

For Plecostomus: I've ridden with Nick a couple of times and he's not on the edge of out of control, he's just fast. :)

Ya know, I never created a webpage for Hwy 166 because I just thought the road was really boring.  Now I know what I did wrong. It's a whole different ride at 100+! :super: You are right, that is an excellent road for a high speed run.  Perfect pavement, middle of nowhere, smooth corners, no surprises.

I'm really curious about the camera setup.  Which mount are you using?  Do you have pics of this?

http://www.pashnit.com/more/cameramount.htm

NEW VIDEO, FLAT OUT on the 166:super:!!!:super:

Come on, you can do better than that, Nick!

Flat out means on the rev limiter...in 6th.

I love that road though. Busa territory...

NICE VID
smile.gif

Smoke, Eat unhealthy, dont gear up, ride fast= DIE

Don't Smoke, Eat Healthy, Gear up, Ride Slow = DIE ANYWAY

ENJOY it while it lasts! Great VID, and God Bless Us!

Oh Revlis.....I am laughing so hard....I'm about ready to puke out my morning oatmeal....."I get all my oscillating done in bed".....

whooooooooo baby!!!!

Okay boys and girls...a little pastoral comment here. I spent several years trading options on the floor of the Chicago Board of Trade....millions of dollars a day.....profits and losses sometimes were in the 10,000 per day range. Then over time something happened and this unexplained fear took over and my trading size started to slip to the point that I did hardly anything. All of a sudden I became too scared to trade. Fear of Failure gripped me tight.

It spilled over into regular life too. Yes life is dangerous...thats why its called life. You can be scared, as I was for a spell and not truly live. Nick lives life in a faster lane than some of us....but at least he is living. I saw the other side of not taking risks for a few months....trust me...it sucks. Its better to be dead than not take some risks in life.

And although NickSlick seems like a great guy, if he should slip up doin 100+ around an "oscillating" curve....at least he will have a smile on his face and adrenaline pumping thru his body.

More than I can say for some of the folks who will enter and leave this life having never really lived!

Go NICK SLICK! Keep those videos coming. We love em! (keep those eyes open too)

well i've been reading and here is my two cents

go nick go!!!

i will die sooner or later but before i do im gonna screw fast women, drive fast cars, ride fast bikes and drink and smoke even faster.

regaurdless of how or when i die im gonna die and have done all the things most people wish they have done.

and when i do die i can die knowing i did what i wanted while i was here for the short time.

my wife is a asst. living nurse.
and let me tell you living in a nursing home at 50 is no life its torucher.

sitting in a bed, drinking meds, having someone wipe your ass cause you defecated yourself is no life.

im gonna live fast, die fast and what ever happens in between will happen even faster.

and for those of you who wanna live a long life go to your local nursing home and imanage yourself there loaded on pills and laying in bed waiting for someone to feed and clean you.

screw that i dont wanna go out like that.

o and before i forget nick have you been to the gresham or. area?

(not bike related)

Dude.  You're really walking the wire there.  Please be more careful.  The instability is obvious (nothing about your riding skills).   You're going to be eating cacti one day if you keep that stuff up.  

Just concerned....
Sorry Pleco, I have to go with Nick on this one. I am Mr. Safety (I teach auto shop) and it didn't seem to me like nick was anywhere near out of control. If anything, I think he could have been going a bit faster. Didn't see any shimmy or rubber left on the pavement.

Slick video Nick!

Ya know, I never created a webpage for Hwy 166 because I just thought the road was really boring.  Now I know what I did wrong.
grim.gif
It's a whole different ride at 100+!
super.gif
You are right, that is an excellent road for a high speed run.  Perfect pavement, middle of nowhere, smooth corners, no surprises.

I'm really curious about the camera setup.  Which mount are you using?  Do you have pics of this?

http://www.pashnit.com/more/cameramount.htm
here it is fellas, THE SINGLE BEST CAMERA MOUNT EVER MADE... it hard mounts onto the tank...

http://www.geocities.com/copharr/camera/camera.htm

now you know my secret. one word of advice, some cameras will lose sound from certain frequencies... you may have to use some rubber or other dampening material to achieve best results

Back