NEW VIDEO

Gee Nick, what a lot of fun to watch. Wish I had nads to go like that. I guess that's why they call em gonads huh.
Great video

Cool video! Been on that road many times. I haven't taken this bike up over Ojai yet, but I will. Lockwood Valley Road, here I come! :D

Um yeah...Nick, I think I have said it previously...But your not OK in the head are you!? :bowdown:

I mean, your just a little disturbed, or touched right??? :eek:

Ah well, regardless..sweet vids man... keep the Rubberside down!!!

Rev.

Dude. You're really walking the wire there. Please be more careful. The instability is obvious (nothing about your riding skills). You're going to be eating cacti one day if you keep that stuff up.

Just concerned....

:devil: Yes, an Awesome road indeed!

Coulda' taken the 33 south from there as well:
http://www.pashnit.com/roads/cal/Highway33.htm

<marquee>It's a great run as well!</marquee>

It did NOT appear to me there was anything on the edge. What's ya top out at? 120-140? <table style=filter:blur>Every day on ramp speeds.</table>

<!--EDIT|CorrodedAlien
Reason for Edit: ":-)"|1066367385 -->

Dude.  You're really walking the wire there.  Please be more careful.  The instability is obvious (nothing about your riding skills).   You're going to be eating cacti one day if you keep that stuff up.  

Just concerned....
thankfully and respectfully, i was at no time even the slightest bit out of control in that video, or that day.

believe it or not, i really could have gone faster, but the camera bike wouldnt have been able to keep up. after all, he was riding with a full pack and saddlebags... LOL.

we were averaging over 100 on most corners, with straits up to 160+

as a rider vastly superior to myself once told me when I questioned his riding, "What seems out of control to you, is perfectly normal to me."

as the years have progressed, this statement now makes more sense than ever. granted I am fast, but there are riders I know that can embarrass me on my own road... there is always somebody faster... and what looks like a tightrope to you (or me), looks like a 4 lane freeway to somebody else.

glad you guys enjoyed the video, keep the comments comming, thats why i make them!!! just to hear what you guys think about them.

You need to quit man, you need to stop now...

Then invest in some better Camera equipment IE a faster Camera Bike ;) , spend a little time putting together your greatest hits, and you need to market this stuff.  Put together high quality video like you have been doing with some killer music and sell em' online or on ebay or something for $20-25 a piece.  I mean you have just about everything you need allready...make your hobby profitable!!!  While I like the stunt videos and their cool and all this stuff is different, unusual...  Come on, I think you could really make some extra bones...  But you would have to protect your id....

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: "Cause I cannot spell!!!!!"|1066390190 -->

Very Slick Nick !! The Busa was made for roads like that , what a wonderful counrty we live in . Just beautiful. I dont get many roads like that where I am . Someday Ill take the Busa across the country to see it and ride it in all its glory . Thanks for sharing

All you need is one good oscillation in a corner, while going over a lip or a hump (and a nervous overcorrection) and next thing you know you're feasting on prickly pear chased with a side dish of detritus in slo-mo.
Sorry if I'm being paranoid here

<!--EDIT|plecostomus
Reason for Edit: None given...|1066422115 -->

All you need is one good oscillation in a corner, while going over a lip or a hump (and a nervous overcorrection) and next thing you know you're feasting on prickly pear chased with a side dish of detritus in slo-mo.
Sorry if I'm being paranoid here
a dead snake in the middle of the road can do it too...

Alas, this is what we live for... To quote James Hetfield, "SAD BUT TRUE!"

-Rip

Ah But to live life being safe and secure, never trully living....a fate worse than death...

Not just words folks...Besides Full leathers, familiar roads, years of experiance...

Chances are one of us will croak ourselves jerkin and flailing around the shower floor before Slick here has issues...  

I get all of my oscillating done in bed so I dunno how that figures in anywhere...    If this is Nick's comfort zone, it's just about as dangerous as me romping around some of my back roads, or you and your back roads... No Big Deal...

Life is dangerous, eating is dangerous, you wear the gear ride within limits and your straight.

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: "shpelling"|1066435249 -->

WELL SAID REV!!!

p.s. Nick, d/l'ing the big one now, still gonna take about 20 min total. Looking forward 2 it!!!

<!--EDIT|BusaboyCO
Reason for Edit: "add the p.s."|1066431827 -->

Back